I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve (or save) the world.
– E. B. White
- First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, I believe. – Norman Vincent
- When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. – Marcus Aurelius
- Everything is perfect in the universe –even your desire to improve it. – Anonymous
- Everything is perfect in the universe, even your desire to improve it. – Wayne W. Dyer
- I am not in a competition with anyone else. I run my own race. I have no desire to play the game of being better than everyone else around me, in any way, shape or form. I just aim to improve, to become a better person than I was. that’s me and I’m free.
- I am in competition with no one. I run my own race. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone, in any way, shape or form. I just aim to improve, to be better that I was before. That’s me and I am free. — Unknown
- Bored with life you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to. – Lou Holtz
- The trouble with unemployment is that the minute you wake up in the morning you’re on the job. – Slappy White
- If you’re bored with life you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things you don’t have enough goals. – Lou Holtz
- Marihuana influences Negroes to look at white people in the eye, step on white men’s shadows and look at a white woman twice. – Hearst Proverb