Money never prevented anyone from being happy or unhappy.
– Eddie Barclay
- I like to sing ballads the way Eddie Fisher does and the way Perry Como does. But the way I’m singing now is what makes the money. – Elvis Presley
- To make others less happy is a crime. To make ourselves unhappy is where all crime starts. We must try to contribute joy to the world. That is true no matter what our problems, our health, our circumstances. We must try. I didn’t always know this, and am happy I lived long enough to find
- ‘It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it. – Dale Carnegie
- Whether we are happy or unhappy, our body impels us to strive for immortality. – Erich Fromm
- People say there are thousands of options we have in life. I say we have only two: we can either be happy or be unhappy. – Pawan Mishra
- The happy have whole days, and those they choose. The unhappy have but hours, and those they lose. – Colley Cibber
- To lose one’s self in reverie, one must be either very happy, or very unhappy. Reverie is the child of extremes. – Antoine Rivarol
- Stop looking for reasons to be unhappy. Focus on the things you do have, and the reasons you should be happy.
- I’m tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok. – Shaquille O’Neal
- It”s not who wins the fight that”s important, it”s being willing to fight. If you get challenged and renege, everyone wants to take a shot at you. – Barclay Plager