Undesirable circumstances are the consequences of bad mistakes but life is full of change and decisions. Do not forget it only takes one person to make a decision to change the world. Living life in undesirable situations is the result of regretting life itself and time never stops to fix our mistakes. Do not give up time for mistakes; instead make a change for you to prepare for the right decisions.
- My job is a job to make decisions. I’m a decision.. if the job description were, what do you do.. it’s decision maker. – George Bushism Submitted by Cesar Quintero.
- Most of us are going through life without interrogating whether our decision-making processes are fit for purpose. And that’s something we need to change – especially when the stakes are high and the decisions are of real import. – Noreena Hertz Submitted by Cesar Quintero.
- My life is full of mistakes. They’re like pebbles that make a good road. – Anonymous Submitted by Cesar Quintero.
- “Don’t confuse poor decision-making with destiny. Own your mistakes. It’s ok; we all make them. Learn from them so they can empower you!” – Steve Maraboli Submitted by Cesar Quintero.
- “There is something infantile in the presumption that somebody else has a responsibility to give your life meaning and point… The truly adult view, by contrast, is that our life is as meaningful, as full and as wonderful as we choose to make it.” – Richard Dawkins Submitted by Cesar Quintero.
- If I had my life to live over… I’d dare to make more mistakes next time. – Nadine Stair Submitted by Cesar Quintero.
- Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it. – William Durant Submitted by Cesar Quintero.
- Sometimes it’s the smallest decisions that can change your life forever. – Keri Russell Submitted by Cesar Quintero.
- Clocks slay time… time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life. – William Faulkner Submitted by Cesar Quintero.
- The worst decisions in life we make are always the one we make out of fear. – Sherrilyn Kenyon Submitted by Cesar Quintero.