No one who cannot rejoice in the discovery of his own mistakes deserves to be called a scholar.
– Donald Foster
- Mistakes are the portals of discovery. – James Joyce
- A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are portals of discovery. – James Joyce
- Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry. – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Dancing is just discovery, discovery, discovery. – Martha Graham
- For whatever deserves to exist deserves also to be known, for knowledge is the image of existence, and things mean and splendid exist a like. – Sir Francis Bacon
- Born because of the karma of their past mistakes, they make more mistakes, and fall into mistakes. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- The discovery of a new dish does more for human happiness than the discovery of a new star. – Anthelme Brillat Savarin
- The basic discovery about any people is the discovery of the relationship between its men and its women. – Pearl S. Buck
- A collection of mistakes is called experience and experience is the key to success.
- The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr. – Mohammed