A man who has committed a mistake and doesn’t correct it is committing another mistake.
- An error doesn’t become a mistake until you refuse to correct it. – Anonymous
- Your birth is a mistake you’ll spend your whole life trying to correct. – Lord Rama
- Your birth is a mistake you’ll spend your whole life trying to correct. – Lord Krishna
- Commitment is a big part of what I am and what I believe. How committed are you to winning? How committed are you to being a good friend? To being trustworthy? To being successful? How committed are you to being a good father, a good teammate, a good role model? There’s that moment every morning
- If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. – Confucius
- Sometimes the guilty one is not the person who has committed the crime, but the person who has created the possibility for it to be committed. – Cristiane Serruya
- Commitment Doesn’t Scare Me,The Thought Of Committing To The Wrong Person Does.
- A little advice:: if you make a mistake don’t look at the coach… Look at your team no matter what that mistake cost, they always smile :):):)
- Committing yourself is a way of finding out who you are. A man finds his identity by identifying. – Robert Terwilliger
- …it doesn’t matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn’t matter how smart you are if it doesn’t agree with experiment it’s wrong. – R.P. Feynman