If I had my life to live over… I’d dare to make more mistakes next time.
– Nadine Stair
- Undesirable circumstances are the consequences of bad mistakes but life is full of change and decisions. Do not forget it only takes one person to make a decision to change the world. Living life in undesirable situations is the result of regretting life itself and time never stops to fix our mistakes. Do not give
- If I had to live my life again, I’d make the same mistakes, only sooner. – Tallulah Bankhead
- I cannot live with someone who can’t live without me. – Nadine Gordimer
- Born because of the karma of their past mistakes, they make more mistakes, and fall into mistakes. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- To make mistakes is to live, because no one is born knowing everything. – Innocent Mwatsikesimbe
- Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- It is necessary for us to learn from others’ mistakes. You will not live long enough to make them all yourself. – Hyman George Rickover
- Where life is more terrible than death, it is then the truest valor to dare to live. – Thomas Browne Sr.
- The more time you have, the more mistakes you will make. – Anonymous
- A happy life must be to a great extent a quiet life, for it is only in an atmosphere of quiet that true joy dare live. – Bertrand Russell