I heard someone whisper your name, when I turned around to see who it was I found myself alone
then I knew, it was my my heart missing you.
- Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too… – Anonymous
- Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too. – Anonymous
- Deep down in me I knew it was a lie, and He knew it. You can’t pray a lie I found that out. – Mark Twain
- Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. – Anonymous
- I saw many people who had advanced heart disease and I was so frustrated because I knew if they just knew how to do the right thing, simple lifestyle and diet steps, that the entire trajectory of their life and health would have been different. – Mehmet Oz
- Who ne’er knew salt, or heard the billows roar. – Homer J Simpson
- I heard the teardrop hit my pillow before I even knew I was crying. – Amborella Oltre
- You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well. – Anonymous
- My wife heard me say I love you a thousand times, but she never once heard me say sorry. – Anonymous
- I found Jesus on the golf course. Well at least I heard his name several times.