Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age.
- Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age. – John Dryden
- Love, all alike, no season knows, nor clime, nor hours, days, months, which are the rags of time. – John Donne
- “A New Year: 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8,760 hours, 525,600 minutes—a”
- We practice 3 hours a day, 6 days a week, four weeks a month, and 12 months a year, all for 2.5 minutes of routine . . . is it worth it…oh yeah! – Jamie
- Confidence comes from hours and days and weeks and years of constant work and dedication. – Roger Staubach
- Confidence doesn’t come out of nowhere. It’s a result of something… hours and days and weeks and years of constant work and dedication. – Roger Staubach
- For eleven months and maybe about twenty days each year, we concentrate upon the shortcomings of others, but for a few days at the turn of the New Year we look at our own. It is a good habit. – Arthur Hays Sulzberger
- Three years ago, this week, a newly elected President Obama faced the American people and he said, look, if I can’t turn this economy around in three years, I’ll be looking at a one-term proposition, and we’re here to collect! You know the results. It’s been 35 months of unemployment above 8 percent. – Mitt Romney
- I can go days without talking to you, months without seeing you, but not a second goes by that I don’t think about you.
- In youth the days are short and the years are long; in old age the years are short and the days long. – Nikita Ivanovich Panin