The Human Brain starts working the moment you are born and never stops until you stand up to speak in public!
– Sir George Jessel
- The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office. – Robert Frost
- The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get into the office. – Robert Frost
- No diet will remove all the fat from your body because the brain is entirely fat. Without a brain, you might look good, but all you could do is run for public office. – George Bernard Shaw
- Exercise is not an instant cure, but you need to get your brain working again, and if you move your body your brain won’t have any choice. – John J. Ratey
- If you haven’t struck oil in the first three minutes stop boring! – George Jessel
- The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning. – Jiddu Krishnamurti
- “Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to
- We are born at a given moment, in a given place and, like vintage years of wine, we have the qualities of the year and of the season of which we are born. Astrology does not lay claim to anything more. – Carl Gustav Jung
- This Earth Belongs To Anyone Who Stops For A Moment Gazes, And Goes On Their Way.
- As soon as one is born, one starts dying. – LUIGI PIRANDELLO