There are two things that will be believed of any man whatsoever, and one of them is that he has taken to drink.
– Booth Tarkington
- So long as we can lose any happiness, we possess some. – Booth Tarkington
- An ideal wife is any woman who has an ideal husband. – Booth Tarkington
- Some things have to be believed to be seen. – Ralph Hodgson
- Sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. – Lewis Carroll
- I’ve never believed in lower wages. Never. Never believed in lower wages, I’ve never believed in lower wages as an economic instrument. – John Howard
- Diet cola is my absolute favorite drink in the world; I used to drink four cans a day. But to help me cut down, I’ve turned it into a treat. Now, instead of having dessert, I’ll have a can of diet soda. Putting a limit on how often I can drink it has helped me
- Who was the first guy that look at a cow and said, “I think that I’ll drink whatever comes out of those things when I squeeze them?” – Bill Watterson
- Drink Coffee Do Stupid Things Faster With More Energy!
- First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you. – Francis Scott
- The most important things to do in the world are to get something to eat, something to drink and somebody to love you. – Brandan Behan