Give a man a free hand and he’ll run it all over you.
– Mae West
- Give a man a free hand and he’ll run it all over you. – Mae West
- But that won’t give me a free hand to hold the beer. – Billy Carter
- To give up the task of reforming society is to give up one’s responsibility as a free man. – Alan Paton
- Give crowns and pounds and guineas But not your heart away; Give pearls away and rubies, But keep your fancy free. – A.E. Housman
- Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will. – Jawaharlal Nehru
- I believe we are free, within limits, and yet there is an unseen hand, a guiding angel, that somehow, like a submerged propeller, drives us on. – Rabindranath Tagore
- Give me enough variables to work with, and I can probably do away with the notion of human free will. – Demi
- To free us from the expectations of others, to give us back to ourselves there lies the great, singular power of self respect. – Joan Didion
- I have a loyalty that runs in my bloodstream, when I lock into someone or something, you can’t get me away from it because I commit that thoroughly. That’s in friendship, that’s a deal, that’s a commitment. Don’t give me paper – I can get the same lawyer who drew it up to break it.
- If sisters were free to express how they really feel, parents would hear this: “Give me all the attention and all the toys and send Rebecca to live with Grandma.” – Linda Sunshine
Comments are closed.