Forget those things that aren’t worth remembering.
– Tim Foley
- May you never forget what is worth remembering or remember what is best forgotten. – Irish blessing
- Remembering Him in meditation, the home of sorrow is abolished. Remembering Him in meditation, the Messenger of Death shall not touch you. Remembering Him in meditation, the dry branches become green again. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- I think that people who can’t believe in fairies aren’t worth knowing. – Tori Amos
- Unless someone like you cares a whole, awful lot. Things aren’t going to get better, they’re NOT! – Dr. Seuss
- “Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.” – Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
- At the end of the day, don’t forget that you’re a person, don’t forget you’re a mother, don’t forget you’re a wife, don’t forget you’re a daughter. – Indra Nooyi
- Always remember to forget the things that made you sad. But never forget to remember the things that made you happy. – Anonymous
- First you forget names; then you forget faces; then you forget to zip up your fly; and then you forget to unzip your fly. – Branch Rickey
- Forget the things that made you sad and remember those that made you glad. Forget the troubles that passed away and remember the blessings that come each day. Have a Nice Weekend!
- The things that one most wants to do are the things that are probably most worth doing. – Winifred Holtby