I had no ambition to make a fortune. Mere money-making has never been my goal, I had an ambition to build.
John D. Rockefeller
- The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets. – John D. Rockefeller
- The goal of life isn’t to make lots of money. Its to make a life that means EXCLUSIVE. – Mohit Manke
- Movie making is the process of turning money into light. All they have at the end of the day is images flickering on a wall. – John Boorman
- Happiness, wealth, and success are the by-products of goal-setting; they cannot be the goal themselves. – John Condry
- I’m not a driven businessman, but a driven artist. I never think about money. Beautiful things make money. – John Emerich Edward Dalberg
- “The patterns are simple, but followed together, they make for a whole that is wiser than the sum of its parts. Go for a walk; cultivate hunches; write everything down, but keep your folders messy; embrace serendipity; make generative mistakes; take on multiple hobbies; frequent coffeehouses and other liquid networks; follow the links; let others
- The goal of Computer Science is to build something that will last at least until we’ve finished building it. – Anonymous
- An goal in life is the only fortune worth the finding; and it is not to be found in foreign lands, but in the heart itself. – Anonymous
- Father was the eldest son and the heir apparent, and he set the standard for being a Rockefeller very high, so every achievement was taken for granted and perfection was the norm. – David Rockefeller
- I can think of nothing less pleasurable than a life devoted to pleasure. – John D. Rockefeller
Comments are closed.