The difficulty with marriage is that we fall in love with a personality, but must live with a character.
– Peter Devries
- The difficulty with marriage is that we fall in love with a personality, but must live with a character. – Peter Devries
- When you fall for someone’s personality, everything about them becomes beautiful.
- The universe is like a safe to which there is a combination — but the combination is locked up in the safe. – Peter DeVries
- To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful. – Bess Myerson
- Love is moral even without legal marriage, but marriage is immoral without love. – Ellen Key
- Love is the dawn of marriage, and marriage is the sunset of love. – French Proverb
- Successful leaders see the opportunities in every difficulty rather than the difficulty in every opportunity. – Reed Markham
- I think the key divide between the interactive media and the narrative media is the difficulty in opening up an empathic pathway between the gamer and the character, as differentiated from the audience and the characters in a movie or a television show. – Steven Spielberg
- Bless our marriage. We thank you, my lord, for the love you are implanted in our hearts! bless our marriage with peace and happiness and make our love fruitful for your glory and our joy both here and in eternity. – Unknown
- Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever. – Proverb