An ideal wife is any woman who has an ideal husband.
– Booth Tarkington
- There are two things that will be believed of any man whatsoever, and one of them is that he has taken to drink. – Booth Tarkington
- So long as we can lose any happiness, we possess some. – Booth Tarkington
- I believe strongly in the rights of women… my mother is a woman, my sister is a woman, my daughter is a woman, my wife is a woman. – Abdullah of Saudi Arabia
- A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
- Many marriages would be better if the husband and the wife clearly understood that they are on the same side.
- My wife…boyfriend…husband…girlfriend OR volleyball? – When do we play?
- Marriage is a workshop…where husband works & wife shops.
- Many marriages would be better if the husband and wife clearly understood that they’re on the same side. – Anonymous
- When a man retires, his wife gets twice the husband but only half the income. – Anonymous
- Husband and wife come to look alike at last. – Oliver Wendell Holmes