Love is an only way
Love is an only way of happily Living.
– Devesh Tamta
- Only when it is a duty to love, only then is love eternally and happily secured against despair. – Soren Kierkegaard
- True love never lives happily ever after true love has no ending. – K Knight
- When asked his secret of love, being married fifty-four years to the same person, he said, “Ruth and I are happily incompatible.” – Billy Graham
- Love Is Not As Simple As Candlelight And Roses Love Is Day To Day Living Taking Time Making Time To Be There With Open Arms And A Giving Heart Love Is The Special Life We Share..
- A person may be in love with someone until the end of time, but if that person doesn’t tell their feelings of love, it will just be another person living a dream . . . a loss of true love.
- He was happily married – but his wife wasn’t. – Anonymous
- To live happily is an inward power of the soul. – Aristotle
- It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day to day basis. – Margaret Bonnano
- To live happily is an inward power of the soul. – Marcus Aurelius
- He was happily married but his wife wasn’t. – Victor Borge