Love isn’t something to be
Love isn’t something to be given on whim, or shelved when it isn’t convenient. Love is gift, a promise, and a belief in another person. If you treat it as such, it will fulfill you always.
– Brian MacLearn
- “The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.” – Brian Tracy
- Love Is An Unconditional Commitment To An Imperfect Person.To Love Somebody Isn’t Just A Strong Feeling. It Is A Decision, A Judgement And A Promise.
- We are a people trying not only to solve the problems of the present: unemployment, inflation… but we are attempting on a larger scale to fulfill the promise of America. – Barbara Jordan
- “I didn’t marry you because you were perfect. I didn’t even marry you because I loved you. I married you because you gave me a promise. That promise made up for your faults. And the promise I gave you made up for mine. Two imperfect people got married and it was the promise that made
- Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. – Mother Teresa
- Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. – Mother Teresa
- A person may be in love with someone until the end of time, but if that person doesn’t tell their feelings of love, it will just be another person living a dream . . . a loss of true love.
- Life, the gift of nature, Love, the gift of life, a Kiss, the gift of Love. – Anonymous
- Relationships are the hallmark of the mature person. – Brian Tracy
- “With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.” – Dr. Wayne W Dyer