Love is made by two
Love is made by two people, in different kinds of solitude. It can be in a crowd, but in an oblivious crowd.
– Louis Aragon
- Language was not given to man: he seized it. – Louis Aragon
- Geniuses are like ocean liners: they should never meet. – Louis Aragon
- The painting of tomorrow will use the photographic eye as it has used the human eye. – Louis Aragon
- Your imagination, my dear fellow, is worth more than you imagine. – Louis Aragon
- God made so many different kinds of people. Why would he allow only one way to serve him? – Martin Buber
- Reality is the apparent absence of contradiction. The marvelous is the eruption of contradiction within the real. – Louis Aragon
- Even those who fancy themselves the most progressive will fight against other kinds of progress, for each of us is convinced that our way is the best way. — Louis L’Amour
- People who love sausage and people who believe in justice should never watch either of them being made. – Otto Bismark
- There are two kinds of people, those who do the work and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group; there is less competition there.
- “There are two kinds of people. Cheerleaders and the one’s who wish they were.” – Rachael