One woman told me that
One woman told me that every time she wears Lanvin, men fall in love with her. Another told me she wore Lanvin to face her husband’s lawyer because she felt protected. If I can make men fall in love with women and if I can protect women, I think I can die peacefully.
– Alber Elbaz
- “Pure, intense emotions. It’s not about design. It’s about feelings.” – Alber Elbaz
- When I first became a lawyer, only 2% of the bar was women. People would always think I was a secretary. In those days, professional women in the business world wore hats. So I started wearing hats. – Bella Abzug
- “I think that because I’m overweight, [my] fantasy was lightness. So I project my fantasy to the clothes, and now all I do is light, light clothes because it’s the one thing I don’t have. That is why I’m too afraid to lose weight because then I might make heavy clothes.” – Alber Elbaz
- Every bit of me is devoted to love and art. And I aspire to try to be a teacher to my young fans who feel just like I felt when I was younger. I just felt like a freak. I guess what I’m trying to say is I’m trying to liberate them, I want to
- Another woman approached me while I was having lunch at the Russian Tea Room in New York and told me that the reason she had become a lawyer was because she had read ‘Rage of Angels’. To me, that kind of feedback has more meaning than any sales figures. – Sidney Sheldon
- How come you got enough time to make other girls fall in love with you, yet not enough to notice to the one who already is?
- “After some time he felt for his pipe. It was not broken, and that was something. Then he felt for his pouch, and there was some tobacco in it, and that was something more. Then he felt for matches and he could not find any at all, and that shattered his hopes completely.” – J.R.R.
- Why don’t women have respect for themselves nowadays? What happen to the woman who learned her grandmama’s recipes and made her man sweet potato pie? I tell you, they don’t make ’em like they used to. Will my real women stand up, please? – Brandon T. Jackson
- If all the women over the world have been permitted to be married to only one man, except one woman. He’d love to marry that woman. That is the imprint of man. – Ali
- A woman wears her tears like jewelry. – Author Unknown