Your smile your style you
Your smile, your style, you’re so fly. I can’t deny. I got a crush on you.
- I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me I’m going to smile. – Anonymous
- I have a girl crush on Rachel Bilson. She’s so cute, I just want to put her in my pocket. I love her style, and I’m fascinated by everything she wears, and I think she’s a really sweet and kind person. She’s cute. I like her. – Alexandra Chando
- I used to write things for friends. There was this girl I had a crush on, and she had a teacher she didn’t like at school. I had a real crush on her, so almost every day I would write her a little short story where she would kill him in a different way. – Stephen
- Smile, even if it’s a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile. – Anonymous
- People ask me where I got my singing style. I didn’t copy my style from anybody. – Elvis Presley
- Style is the dress of thoughts; and let them be ever so just, if your style is homely, coarse, and vulgar, they will appear to as much disadvantage, and be as ill received, as your person, though ever so well-proportioned, would if dressed in rags, dirt, and tatters. – Lord Chesterfield
- What’s the use of worrying? It never was worth while, so pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag, and smile, smile, smile. – George Asaf
- You smile at me, and I smile back, just hoping that one day…that smile will mean more than friendship.
- Style is timeless. It transcends generations – it’s enduring. If you’re thinking about fashion, it’s of the moment. And that doesn’t mean that it’s not important at times to embrace trends and that type of thing, but style is less about trends than it is about how you carry yourself. – John Varvatos
- “Style is very personal. It has nothing to do with fashion. Fashion is over quickly. Style is forever.” – Ralph Lauren