Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself.
– Leo Buscaglia
- Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself. – Leo Buscaglia
- Love Is Not As Simple As Candlelight And Roses Love Is Day To Day Living Taking Time Making Time To Be There With Open Arms And A Giving Heart Love Is The Special Life We Share..
- Find the person who will love you because of your differences and not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life. – Leo Buscaglia
- A boy is holding a girl so very tight in his arms tonight. – Edward VIII
- Oh that it were possible, After long grief and pain, To find the arms of my true love, Around me once again. – Lord Tennyson Alfred
- When my arms cannot reach people who are close to my heart, I always hug them with my prayers.
- The Holy Spirit is our comforter, our teacher. That’s why, in prayer, we can ask the Lord to open up Scripture and make it come alive to us, to open our understanding. He left his Spirit with us until we join him in Heaven. – Michele Bachmann
- Everything in life is most fundamentally a gift. And you receive it best, and you live it best,by holding it with very open hands. – Less O’Donavan
- “Love is always bestowed as a gift — freely, willingly, and without expectation….We don’t love to be loved; we love to love.” – Leo Buscaglia
- Love is always bestowed as a gift freely, willingly, and without expectation We don’t love to be loved; we love to love. – Leo Buscaglia