One who looks for a friend without faults will have none.
- One who looks for a friend without faults will have none. – Hasidic
- My friend is he who will tell me my faults in private. – Solomon Ibn Gabirol
- For looking past my flaws and faults,For all the tme you spend;For all the kind things that you do,Thank you;Thank you; My Best Friend. – Unknown
- “ Criticism is the disapproval of people, not for having faults, but having faults different from your own.”
- Think of your faults the first part of the night when you are awake, and the faults of others the latter part of the night when you are asleep. – Chinese Proverb
- “Best friend” isn’t just a name. A best friend is someone who’s there for you, no matter what. You can trust them, with anything and everything. Best friends share tears and laughs, almost like their emotions are intertwined. Most importantly, you can always count on a best friend. – Unknown
- A friend, will keep the secret of who you like. A good friend will tell you to ask them out, but a best friend will drag you over to them and make you talk.
- The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others. – Hasidic
- Men only have two faults, everything they say and everything they do.
- Not using faults does not mean that one does not have them. – W.S. Merwin