The pain we feel When
The pain we feel When someone leaves our life is in direct proportion to the joy they bring while a part of our life for a few moments. In my life you made me feel as if I truly meant something to someone.
- The quality of a man’s life is in direct proportion to his commitment to excellence, regardless of his chosen field of endeavor. – Vince Lombardi
- “The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.” – Vince Lombardi
- The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor. – Vincent Lombardi
- What separates those who achieve from those who do not is in direct proportion to one’s ability to ask for help. – Donald Keough
- The fixity of habit is generally in direct proportion to its absurdity. – Marcel Proust
- Leaves grow old gracefully, bring such joy in their last lingering days. How vibrant and bright is their final flurry of life. – Karen Gibbs
- Life is sometimes made of the small moments of contentment, you find in the quiet corners of your day.
- Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain… To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices – today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it. – Kevyn Aucoin
- “Disappointments in love, even betrayals and losses, serve the soul at the very moment they seem in life to be tragedies. The soul is partly in time and partly in eternity. We might remember the part that resides in eternity when we feel despair over the part that is in life.” – Thomas Moore
- There are moments of frustration in life. You must build good relations to support you in these moments. You must also learn to courage yourself and decide to stay determined in life. – Lailah Gifty Akita