I can’t fall in love with anyone, I make men believe what they want to believe.
– Nicole Kidman
- I refuse to let what happened to me make me bitter. I still completely believe in love and I’m open to anything that will happen to me. – Nicole Kidman
- It’s so bizarre, I’m not scared of snakes or spiders. But I’m scared of butterflies. There is something eerie about them. Something weird! – Nicole Kidman
- I’m a woman, a mother, a daughter, a sister. I’m a real person operating in the world. For me to discuss the most private thing feels wrong. It feels like I’m betraying myself and my children. – Nicole Kidman
- “You fall in love, it’s intoxicating, an for a little while you feel like you’ve actually become one with the other person. Merged souls, and so on. You think you’ll never be lonely again. Only it doesn’t last and soon you realize you can only get so close and you end up brutally disappointed, more
- One woman told me that every time she wears Lanvin, men fall in love with her. Another told me she wore Lanvin to face her husband’s lawyer because she felt protected. If I can make men fall in love with women and if I can protect women, I think I can die peacefully. – Alber Elbaz
- How come you got enough time to make other girls fall in love with you, yet not enough to notice to the one who already is?
- To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful. – Bess Myerson
- Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever. – Proverb
- Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever. – Anonymous
- Love thy neighbor yes, but love thyself first. – Solange Nicole