Love lodged in a woman’s breast, Is but a guest.
– Henry Wotton Sr.
- Gratitude is a twofold love — love coming to visit us, and love running out to greet a welcome guest. – Henry Van Dyke
- Every house where love abides And friendship is a guest, Is surely home, and home sweet home For there the heart can rest. – Henry Dyke
- Tomorrow is the mysterious, unknown guest. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- They are dead; but they live in each Patriot’s breast,And their names are engraven on honor’s bright crest. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- There are two sorts of affection – the love of a woman you respect, and the love for the woman you love. – Arthur Wing Pinero
- For the sword outwears its sheath, and the soul wears out the breast. And the heart must pause to breathe, and love itself have rest. – Lord Byron
- If all the women over the world have been permitted to be married to only one man, except one woman. He’d love to marry that woman. That is the imprint of man. – Ali
- No woman ever hates a man for being in love with her, but many a woman hate a man for being a friend to her. – Alexander Pope
- Love connects a man to his woman, money a woman to his man. – Grazia Deledda
- I believe strongly in the rights of women… my mother is a woman, my sister is a woman, my daughter is a woman, my wife is a woman. – Abdullah of Saudi Arabia