Love is the rose. Lust is the thorn.
– Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- You can hear the footsteps of God when silence reigns in the mind. – Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away. – Alicia Barnhart
- But ne’er the rose without the thorn. – Robert Herrick
- Life is very beautiful, so is the rose. Life is very painful,so is the thorn.
- Christian morality prefers remorse to precede lust, and then lust not to follow. – Karl Kraus
- Lust is easy. Love is hard. Like is most important. – Carl Reiner
- For in the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. – Baba Dioum
- The more we are filled with thoughts of lust the less we find true romantic love. – Douglas Horton
- Angels, pixies, faerie dust Treading love and living lust. – Jaesse Tyler
- I’ll tell you what, I love my daddy. And he’s so special. He’s meant so much to me, so it’s not a thorn in my side to be known as Billy Graham’s daughter. It’s a privilege. – Anne Graham Lotz