Well, don’t just pray to marry the one you love; Instead, pray to love the one you marry.
– Spencer W. Kimball
- Humility is royalty without a crown. – Spencer W. Kimball
- Humility is: Greatness in plain clothes. — Spencer W. Kimball
- Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry. – Tom Mullen
- Any one must see at a glance that if men and women marry those whom they do not love, they must love those whom they do not marry. – Harriet Martineau
- People marry for a variety of reasons and with varying results. But to marry for love is to invite inevitable tragedy. – Walker
- Most men pray for power, the strength to do things. Few people pray for love, the quality to be someone. – Robert Foster
- Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers, pray for powers equal to your task. – Phillips Brooks
- “Never marry at all, Dorian. Men marry because they are tired, women, because they are curious: both are disappointed.” – Oscar Wilde
- Make love and not war Or, find someone, marry them And you can do both!
- You say to me wards your affection’s strong; Pray love me little, so you love me long. – Robert Herrick