Love is the only way to grasp another human being in the innermost core of his personality.
– Viktor Frankl
- The last of the human freedoms: to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances,to choose one’s own way. – Viktor Frankl
- Everything can be taken from a man or a woman but one thing: the last of human freedoms to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way. – Viktor E. Frankl
- Man does not simply exist, but always decides what his existence will be, what he will become in the next moment. – Viktor Frankl
- “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” – Viktor Frankl
- Tennis takes care of everything. It requires agility and quickness to get to the ball, core strength to get power into your shorts and stamina to last for an entire match. In addition to toning your arms and shoulders, it’s a total body workout for your legs and abs, and works your heart and core
- I love the body. Flesh is so honest, and organs do not lie. – Candea Core
- Everything shows me its face, its innermost being, its secret soul, which is more often silent than heard. – Wassily Kandinsky
- The language of my love does not belong to human language, my human body does not touch the flesh of my love. – Paul Eluard
- Turn me inside out, make my heart speak. Need no one else, you’re all I need. Personality, everything you do, makes me love everything ’bout you.
- The difficulty with marriage is that we fall in love with a personality, but must live with a character. – Peter Devries