Smart women love smart men more than smart men love smart women.
– Natalie Portman
- “I’m going to college. I don’t care if it ruins my career. I’d rather be smart than a movie star.” – Natalie Portman
- The best part about being friends with your parents is that no matter what you do, they have to keep loving you. – Natalie Portman
- You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy. – Erica Jong
- Women would rather be beautiful than smart only because men can see way better than they can think.
- If you can manipulate news, a judge can manipulate the law. A smart lawyer can keep a killer out of jail, a smart accountant can keep a thief from paying taxes, a smart reporter could ruin your reputation- unfairly. – Mario Cuomo
- Several men I can think of are as capable, as smart, as funny, as compassionate, and as confused as remarkable you might say as most women. – Jane Howard
- Trust in what you love, continue to do it, and it will take you where you need to go. – Natalie Goldberg
- But when women are moved and lend help, when women, who are by nature calm and controlled, give encouragement and applause, when virtuous and knowledgeable women grace the endeavor with their sweet love, then it is invincible. – Jose Marti
- The fickleness of the women whom I love is only equaled by the infernal constancy of the women who love me. – Anonymous
- The greatest thing you’ll ever learn Is to love and be loved in return. – Natalie Cole