Love is a gift. You can’t buy it, you can’t find it, someone has to give it to you. Learn to be receptive of that gift.
– Kurt Langner
- “The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.” – Brian Tracy
- The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. – Pablo Picasso
- Love is a precious gift that you receive, and you need to give it with caution! – Anonymous
- Example is the school of mankind, and they will learn at no other. – Kurt Herbert
- Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. – Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
- Life, the gift of nature, Love, the gift of life, a Kiss, the gift of Love. – Anonymous
- The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. – Lord Rama
- The discipline of gratitude is the explicit effort to acknowledge that all I am and have is given to me as a gift of love, a gift to be celebrated with joy. – Henri Nouwen
- As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave. – Arsene Wenger
- Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away. – Elbert Hubbard