You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel.
- I am imagination. I can see what the eyes cannot see. I can hear what the ears cannot hear. I can feel what the heart cannot feel. – Peter Nivio Zarlenga
- Don’t let your ears witness what your eyes didn’t see. Don’t let your mouth speak what your heart doesn’t feel.
- When our mortal eyes close on this world for the last time, our angels open our spiritual eyes and escort us personally before the face of God. – Eileen Elias Freeman
- Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts. – Anonymous
- Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. – Anonymous
- True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes. – Anonymous
- Upturned toward the sun, eyes closed. That color and warmth I see and feel is the soul on fire. If only it remained when again my eyes opened. – Jeb Dickerson
- Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal. – Anonymous
- Good leaders make people feel that they’re at the very heart of things, not at the periphery. – Warren G. Bennis
- I have often lamented that we cannot close our ears with as much ease as we can our eyes. – Richard Steele