Love wasn’t put in your heart to stay. Love isn’t love until you give it away.
– Michael W. Smith
- A candle me melt and it’s fire may die but the LOVE u give me will always stay as a flame in my HEART!
- I give you all my love because I truly love you, but I can’t give you my soul and my heart because you’ll just break it a part. – Jaileen Myers
- “I told you. You don’t love someone because of their looks or their clothes or their car. You love them because they sing a song only your heart can understand.” – L.J. Smith
- Michael, if you can’t pass, you can’t play. – Dean Smith
- I’ve changed my diet a few times. Now I’m trying to eat more protein. I eat little meals throughout the day. I love food, so I still give myself great meals. Also, when I’m busy, it’s easy to lose weight. – Michael Keaton
- You meet. I greet. We make a memory, we remember it. We make a heart and it eventually cracks apart. You leave, you go, you take a piece and I take one that used to be whole. I cry, you say bye and I say hi to remember when there wasn’t a goodbye. You hug
- Bid me to love, and I will give a loving heart to thee. – Robert Herrick
- Give all to love; obey thy heart. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don’t drink too much. Then again, don’t drink too little. – Johannsen Smith
- If dreams give you power, then I’m strong enough to walk through my heart till you love me. – Reba McEntire