I refuse to let what happened to me make me bitter. I still completely believe in love and I’m open to anything that will happen to me.
– Nicole Kidman
- I can’t fall in love with anyone, I make men believe what they want to believe. – Nicole Kidman
- Some remain single and make wonders happen. Some have boyfriends and see wonders happen. The rest get married and wonder what happened.
- It’s so bizarre, I’m not scared of snakes or spiders. But I’m scared of butterflies. There is something eerie about them. Something weird! – Nicole Kidman
- I’m a woman, a mother, a daughter, a sister. I’m a real person operating in the world. For me to discuss the most private thing feels wrong. It feels like I’m betraying myself and my children. – Nicole Kidman
- Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. – Michael Jordan
- For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- There are three types of baseball players: those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happens. – Tommy Lasorda
- You’ve got to love what you do to really make things happen. – Philip Green
- If you believe that some day it’s going to happen some day it probably will happen. You just have to make sure you’re there when it’s happening and ideally you’re at the front of the parade and the principle beneficiary of when it happens, but it’s not a kind of thing where you just sort
- If you have a hit, the best thing that can happen to you is having a bigger hit open next door. – Howard Otway