Trouble is part of your life if you don’t share it, you don’t give the person who loves you a chance to love you enough.
– Dinah Shore
- Trouble is part of your life, and if you don’t share it, you don’t give the person who loves you enough chance to love you enough. – Dinah Shore
- You get one chance to do something about native title. You get perhaps one chance in your life to do something about a republic. You get one chance, your chance, to build a piece of the political architecture in the Pacific. I wasn’t going to give those up. – Paul Keating
- I give you all my love because I truly love you, but I can’t give you my soul and my heart because you’ll just break it a part. – Jaileen Myers
- We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person. – William Somerset Maugham
- Give life a chance. – Debasish Mridha
- The true lover loves the whole world, in his or her love for a specific person. – Erich Fromm
- Forgive yourself.Life still hold a new chance to become a better person. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- It takes more love to share the saddle than it does to share the bed. – Author Unknown
- Most relationships fail not because of the absence of love, love is always present, it’s just that one loves too much and the other loves too little. -Anonymous
- Love brought you together as husband and wife, And gave each of you a best friend for life.May the love that u share Last your lifetime through, As u make a wonderful pair.