In those whom I like, I can find no common denominator; in those whom I love I can they all make me laugh.
– W. H. Auden
- Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh. – W. H. Auden
- Before I thought there was a common denominator between my films – as if all my characters were sisters but I’m not so sure now. – Juliette Binoche
- “I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment, and life’s greatest rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent. As simplistic as this may sound, it is still the common
- Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails. What puts man in a higher state of evolution is that he has got his laugh on the right end. – Max Eastman
- An onion can make people cry, but there has never been a vegetable invented to make them laugh. – Will Rogers
- Make love and not war Or, find someone, marry them And you can do both!
- I’ll love you, dear, I’ll love you till China and Africa meet and the river jumps over the mountain and the salmon sing in the street. – W. H. Auden
- The more you find out about the world, the more opportunities there are to laugh at it. – Bill Nye
- It is the things in common that make relationships enjoyable, but it is the little differences that make them interesting. – Todd Ruthman
- Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we make love with our hands. Sometimes we make love with our bodies. Always we make love with our hearts. – Anonymous