Love isn’t just for the smart of talented, but for all the animals God created.
– Sarah Wonders
- Love isn’t just for the smart of talented, but for all the amimals God created. – Sarah Wonders
- STUPID = Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand – Anonymous
- If a person is not talented enough to be a novelist, not smart enough to be a lawyer, and his hands are too shaky to perform operations, he becomes a journalist. – Norman Mailer
- Smart women love smart men more than smart men love smart women. – Natalie Portman
- If you can manipulate news, a judge can manipulate the law. A smart lawyer can keep a killer out of jail, a smart accountant can keep a thief from paying taxes, a smart reporter could ruin your reputation- unfairly. – Mario Cuomo
- Some remain single and make wonders happen. Some have boyfriends and see wonders happen. The rest get married and wonder what happened.
- Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women. – Anonymous
- I love you smile at me, I love the way your hands reach out and hold me near….I believe this is heaven to no one else but me. – Sarah McLachlan
- Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart. – Alan Alda
- They too, are created by the same loving hand of God which Created us…It is our duty to Protect Them and to promote their well-being. – Mother Teresa