Love is the only game never postponed due to darkness.
- The love game is never called off on account of darkness. – Tom Masson
- Love is the only game that is not called on account of darkness. – Thomas Carlyle
- Until we have seen someone’s darkness, we don’t really know who they are. Until we have forgiven someone’s darkness, we don’t really know what love is.
- If love isn’t a game, then why are there so many players ? – Anonymous
- If young love is just a game then i must have missed the kickoff. – Anonymous
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. – Dr. Martin Luther
- An optimist is a fellow who believes what’s going to be will be postponed. – Kin Hubbard
- My work is a game, a very serious game. – Anonymous
- “When they killed him, Mother wouldn’t hold her peace, so they slit her throat. I was stupid then, being only nine, and I fought to save them both. But the thorns held me tight. I’ve learned to appreciate thorns since. The thorns taught me the game. They let me understand what all those grim and
- The Divine Light shines in their hearts who have good destiny, and like the sun which removes the darkness of night, it dispels the darkness of ignorance. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji