But all who humble themselves before the Lord shall be given every blessing and shall have wonderful peace.
– The Bible
- I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety. – Bible
- There is no friend, other than the Name of the Lord, the Lord s humble servants reflect upon this and see. – Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji
- The Lord has implanted a longing for the Lord’s Name within me. I have met the Lord God, my Best Friend, and I have found peace. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- May peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through .
- Dear Lord; we beg but one boon more: Peace in the hearts of all men living, peace in the whole world this Thanksgiving. – Joseph Auslander
- As the cow shows her love to her strayed calf when she finds it, and as the bride shows her love for her husband when he returns home, so does the Lord’s humble servant love to sing the Praises of the Lord. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- Thus I heard this wonderful dialogue between Lord Krishna and Mahatma Arjuna, causing my hair to stand on end. – Lord Krishna
- May the Good Lord take a liking to you… but not too soon! – Irish Blessing
- O Nanak, one who lives in intuitive peace and poise, imbued with the Lord’s Love, obtains the Glorious Praises of the Lord. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- My life belongs the Lord Krishna now. I’m just the servant of Krishna. I’ve never been so humble in all my life, and I feel great. – Lord Krishna