Religion is love; in no case is it logic.
– Beatrice Potter
- So much perfection argues rottenness somewhere. – Beatrice Potter Webb
- The want of logic annoys. Too much logic bores. Life eludes logic, and everything that logic alone constructs remains artificial and forced. – André Gide
- In religion and politics, people’s beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination. – Mark Twain
- Every trial lawyer knows what it is like to sit patiently while the other side puts on its case. Inevitably they make a few points that appeal to the jury, and waiting for the opportunity to respond can be painful. The desire to jump up immediately – to point out the flaws in logic or
- The logic of words should yield to the logic of realities. – Louis Brandeis
- To a person in love, the value of the individual is intuitively known. Love needs no logic for its mission. – Charles Lindbergh
- Logic is logic. That’s all I say. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Religion is the cause of all the problems in the world. I don’t believe in organized religion at all. It’s what separates people. One religion just represents fragments, it causes war. More people have died because of religious conflict than any other reason. – Gwyneth Paltrow
- The bagel, an unsweetened doughnut with rigor mortis. – Beatrice
- Based on psycho logic study, a crush only lasts for a maximum of 4 months. If it exceeds, you are already in love.