We listened to what our customers wanted and acted on what they said. Good things happen when you pay attention.
— John F Smith
- A good teacher, like a good entertainer first must hold his audience’s attention, then he can teach his lesson. – John Henrik Clarke
- They say that good things take time. But really great things happen. In the blink of an eye.
- Show me good things happen to those who wait.
- I just wanted to play tennis. I started because I wanted to pick up another sport and then as I was slowly getting better I wanted to see how far I can go but I always wanted to be myself. I wanted to be original. I didn’t want to copy anybody’s style. – Jana Novotna
- People are always excited to get customers to walk into their store, are even more interested to close sales. However don’t go the extra mile to retain the customers. Relatively, we want to make as many friends as possible but we only do little to retain the friendship. – Elise Loh
- If you view all the things that happen to you, both good and bad, as opportunities, then you operate out of a higher level of consciousness. – Les Brown
- If you view all the things that happen to you, both good and bad, as opportunities then you operate out of a higher level of consciousness. – Les Brown
- More things in politics happen by accident or exhaustion than happen by conspiracy. – Jeff Greenfield
- Much in the way Olympic athletes optimize their game by paying an enormous – borderline maniacal – amount of attention to things like diet, exercise, sleep, and of course the essential R&R, we all would do well to pay more attention to those key aspects of our lives that comprise our overall health equation. – David
- There are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn, and people we can’t live without but have to let go. – Author Unknown