Everyone of us has that
Everyone of us has that moment in our life, when you wanted to say NO but say YES even when you know it’s not going in your favor.
– Aman Jassal
- Some people aim at nothing in life and hit it with amazing accuracy. – Aman Jassal
- Learn to handle books, you will learn how to enjoy life. – Aman Jassal
- Men wouldn’t lie that much to the women in their life, if the women don’t ask so many questions. – Aman Jassal
- When My Dog Has A Stick You Can Tell In That Moment, She Has Absolutely Everything She Has Ever Wanted In Life….
- I never had an existential moment when I asked myself what I was going to do. I always wanted to be a lawyer, and I knew exactly the kind of lawyer I wanted to be. – Alan Dershowitz
- I just wanted to play tennis. I started because I wanted to pick up another sport and then as I was slowly getting better I wanted to see how far I can go but I always wanted to be myself. I wanted to be original. I didn’t want to copy anybody’s style. – Jana Novotna
- When I see the Ten Most Wanted Lists… I always have this thought: If we’d made them feel wanted earlier, they wouldn’t be wanted now. – Edie Cantor
- Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in and out of favor. – Robert Frost
- The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning. – Jiddu Krishnamurti
- One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life. – Chinese Proverb