Life is full of tests
Life is full of tests. They are not multiple choice. There is only one answer: Love.
– Suzanne Giesemann
- I’m in favor of it as long as it’s multiple choice. – Kurt Rambis
- Throughout my life, I have tried to share my belief that getting and staying healthy doesn’t have to feel like work. My life is not about deprivation; I don’t diet or slave away in a gym. What I do is eat clean, nutritious, real food. I enjoy delicious meals with healthy fats, I eat until
- Our education system is increasingly embracing a black-and-white way of thinking, in which ‘learning’ and ‘play’ are diametrically opposed. ‘Learning’ is the serious stuff that happens inside a classroom and can be measured via multiple choice questions and a No. 2 pencil. ‘Play’ is frivolous, fun, and worst of all, optional. – Darell Hammond
- God asks no man whether he will accept life. That is not the choice. You must take it. The only choice is how. – Henry Ward Beecher
- Live your life without regrets; for once you do then no choice you make is really wrong. It’s only making the next choice better.
- I stopped dieting on plain, boring, unsatisfying food and started eating rich, delicious meals full of flavor and, yes… fat. I got skinny on fat and realized I would never have to diet again. – Suzanne Somers
- I think the part of media that romanticizes criminal behavior, things that a person will say against women, profanity, being gangster, having multiple children with multiple men and women and not wanting to is prevalent. When you look at the majority of shows on television they placate that kind of behavior. – Bill Cosby
- Often people ask how I manage to be happy despite having no arms and no legs. The quick answer is that I have a choice. I can be angry about not having limbs, or I can be thankful that I have a purpose. I chose gratitude. – Nick Vujicic
- A street full of shadows will teach you what life is much better than the street full of lights! – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “I emphasize that I am full of ambition and hope and of full charm of life. But I can renounce all at the time of need, and that is the real sacrifice. These things can never be hinderance in the way of man, provided he be a man. You will have the practical proof in