Without judgments life loses its
Without judgments life loses its hierarchical quality of being a choice between preferences and by losing that, it loses it’s savor.
– Auliq Ice
- Learn to appreciate every moment of your life, stop thinking of the future too much, you have a choice to make a difference in your life at any time you wish. – Auliq Ice
- He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more; He who loses faith, loses all. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- If you can react the same way to winning and losing, that’s a big accomplishment. That quality is important because it stays with you the rest of your life, and there’s going to be a life after tennis that’s a lot longer than your tennis life. – Chris Evert
- Who loses a day loses life. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There are some people who have the quality of richness and joy in them and they communicate it to everything they touch. It is first of all a physical quality; then it is a quality of the spirit. – Tom Wolfe
- God asks no man whether he will accept life. That is not the choice. You must take it. The only choice is how. – Henry Ward Beecher
- Live your life without regrets; for once you do then no choice you make is really wrong. It’s only making the next choice better.
- Life is one big lesson, you learn as you go. – Auliq Ice
- If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood. – Peter Handke
- In every life, there is always a journey that is unforgettable and a path that can never be traced. – Auliq Ice