Nothing in life or love
Nothing in life or love slipped easily into the tidy little box of his expectations.
– Dan Sofer
- Life has a way of setting things in order and leaving them be. Very tidy, is life. – Jean Anouilh
- Love does not die easily. It is a living thing. It thrives in the face of all life’s hazards, save one neglect. – James Bryden
- Don’t look where you fall, but where you slipped. – African Proverb
- Every day in a life fills the whole life with expectations and memory. – C.S. Lewis
- You can always count on love not to live up to its expectations. – Anonymous
- Love is an ocean of emotions, Entirely surrounded by passionate expectations.
- No woman is required to build the world by destroying herself. – Rabbi Sofer
- Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul. – Mark Twain
- Children do not give up their innate imagination, curiosity,dreaminess easily. You have to love them to get them to do that. – R. D. Laing
- When I’m trusting and being myself… everything in my life reflects this by falling into place easily, often miraculously. – Shakti Gawain