No moment is too small
No moment is too small to claim. Strung together, moments fashion a life.
– Gina Greenlee
- Life lessons are not journeys traveled in straight lines but are crossroads formed years and miles apart. – Gina Greenlee
- Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed. – Anonymous
- Life is series of small happy moments – Jagvirji
- Life is sometimes made of the small moments of contentment, you find in the quiet corners of your day.
- Not on one strand are all life’s jewels strung. – William Morris
- I’ve been fortunate to play many different types of characters thus far. However, I really enjoy playing roles that are different than who I am personally. You can have these small fantasy worlds where you can be people you would otherwise never get to be: a doctor, a lawyer, a ruthless business woman. – Gina Holden
- There are moments of frustration in life. You must build good relations to support you in these moments. You must also learn to courage yourself and decide to stay determined in life. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion ha to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” – Coco Chanel
- I was the girl who nobody thought would ever get married. I was going to be a fashion nun the rest of my life. There are generations of them, those fashion nuns, living, eating, breathing clothes. – Vera Wang
- “Fashion has to reflect who you are, what you feel at the moment, and where you’re going.” – Pharrell Williams