Life is generated by love
Life is generated by love. Love is a friend to humility. The road to happiness is paved with humility, hence, be humble in life.
– Yohann Dafeu
- If you think your life is a nightmare, don’t wake up. Reality is worse. – Yohann Dafeu
- If you become too comfortable in your life, you will not understand the discomfort of others. – Yohann Dafeu
- Help the Unfortunate Today. They may become your Mentors Tomorrow. – Yohann Dafeu
- Start reading a book today, and you’ll end up writing one tomorrow. – Yohann Dafeu
- In a humble state, you learn better. I can’t find anything else very exciting about humility, but at least there’s that. — John Dooner
- Sense shines with a double luster when it is set in humility. An able and yet humble man is a jewel worth a kingdom. — William Penn
- A good friend is a connection to life – a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world. – Lois Wyse
- Remember the rights of the savage, as we call him. Remember that the happiness of his humble home, remember that the sanctity of life in the hill villages of Afghanistan, among the winter snows, is as inviolable in the eye of Almighty God, as can be your own. – William E. Gladstone
- Love brought you together as husband and wife, And gave each of you a best friend for life.May the love that u share Last your lifetime through, As u make a wonderful pair.
- Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence. – Lin Yutang