You just can’t let life
You just can’t let life happen to you, you have to make life happen.
– Idowu Koyenikan
- Everything you want in life is a relationship away. – Idowu Koyenikan
- Time management is about life management. – Idowu Koyenikan
- There is no such thing as a wasted experience, every experience comes with a lesson. – Idowu Koyenikan
- Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. – Michael Jordan
- There are three types of baseball players: those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happens. – Tommy Lasorda
- You have to take life as it happens, but you should try to make it happen the way you want to take it. – German Proverb
- If you believe that some day it’s going to happen some day it probably will happen. You just have to make sure you’re there when it’s happening and ideally you’re at the front of the parade and the principle beneficiary of when it happens, but it’s not a kind of thing where you just sort
- “Life has many ways of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once.” – Paulo Coelho
- Some remain single and make wonders happen. Some have boyfriends and see wonders happen. The rest get married and wonder what happened.
- “To dream by night is to escape your life. To dream by day is to make it happen.” – Stephen Richards