Life was groovy it was
Life was groovy, it was fun; it couldn’t change in a jiffy.
It dawned upon me that Life is a Sine Curve, and it is nothing but iffy.
– Rajat Mishra
- For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin – real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time to still be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me
- Relationships are the flavors of life. – Pawan Mishra
- Believe in things impossible, love the magic of a place, mystery in a person, passion in a relationship and seek adventures in life.. Live the life don’t go through it. – Anubhav Mishra
- People say there are thousands of options we have in life. I say we have only two: we can either be happy or be unhappy. – Pawan Mishra
- One day can change your life. One day can ruin your life. All life is is three or four big days that change everything. – Beverly Donofrio
- Undesirable circumstances are the consequences of bad mistakes but life is full of change and decisions. Do not forget it only takes one person to make a decision to change the world. Living life in undesirable situations is the result of regretting life itself and time never stops to fix our mistakes. Do not give
- “There will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need to change your life or you’re the one that will change theirs.”
- “If you can change your mind, you can change your life.” – William James
- If you want to change your life, change your mind. – Anonymous
- Sometimes it’s the complication, which just lies in our minds. – Anamika Mishra