Regret is the longing for
Regret is the longing for life’s squandered opportunities; take action each day and strive to live without regret.
– Ken Poirot
- It is your life…live it! – Ken Poirot
- Wisdom comes from life experience; life experience is the result of repeatedly taking corrective action while courageously learning from mistakes. – Ken Poirot
- “I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment, and life’s greatest rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent. As simplistic as this may sound, it is still the common
- Good fortune often occurs when you stop expecting life to present opportunities to you and you start presenting opportunities to life. – Rasheed Ogunlaru
- Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express, not to impress. Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt. Source.
- Work for a cause , not for applause.Live Life to express, not to impress.Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt. -Anonymous
- Think wisely before you exercise an action. Having done so however, never look back and regret. That would be a shame. – Thiruvalluvar
- Life is filled with endless opportunities. You must search for the opportunities. Seize every opportunity and make it great. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- All lovers live by longing, and endure; summon a vision and declare it pure. – Theodore Roethke
- We don’t exist to survive. We live to strive. – Lailah Gifty Akita