All life’s training is just
All life’s training is just exactly what is needed for the true Life-work, still out of view but far away from none of us. Don’t grudge me the learning of a new lesson.
– Amy Carmichael
- View life as a continuous learning experience. – Denis Waitley
- If there is reluctantly obstruction in our life then don’t be amused life is itself immense lesson therefore learn from lesson. – Avinash Advani
- Everything is true at once. Life is a contradiction. We take in every lesson. We find what works. – Jandy Nelson
- Failure teaches us the most important life lesson; it’s how we find our true character. – J.C. Phillips
- We had a new Employer. Being all powerful, He provided what we needed, if we kept close to Him and performed His work well. Established on such a footing we became …interested in seeing what we could contribute to life.
- “There is something infantile in the presumption that somebody else has a responsibility to give your life meaning and point… The truly adult view, by contrast, is that our life is as meaningful, as full and as wonderful as we choose to make it.” – Richard Dawkins
- Each person in your life is a teacher, each experience in your life is a lesson. Living is like looking into a mirror, every teacher is you. – L.J. Vanier
- Work is the true elixir of life. The busiest man is the happiest man. – Anonymous
- Tennis is all about mental toughness, and you have to keep your head in the game. I make time to relax away from competition pressures, travel and intense training schedules to make sure I’m looking after myself. Taking time out with family and friends helps to maintain the work-life balance everyone needs. – Samantha Stosur
- My view is that, you know, life unfolds at its own rhythm. You know, I have never lived a life that I thought I could plan out. And I’m just trying to do the best I can every day. I find I have a lot to get done between the time I get up and